Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

Can I bring her over as my fiancée?

No sorry. There is no provision for fiancée’s under this visa. You need to be married, or in an established de facto relationship.

Does she need to return to Philippines after 5 years?
What if I stay overseas longer than the specified travel period permitted on the Bridging Visa B?

Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents