Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

Can I get a 1 year tourist visa?

It’s very difficult to get a one-year tourist visa, because they don’t want you to use a tourist visa as a substitute for a partner visa. No one takes a “one year holiday”. Please read this article for a better explanation.

Tourist visa or partner visa?
Condition 8503 No Further Stay

Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents