Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

Can we get the visa extended in Australia? A visa extension?

No such thing as an “extension” of an existing visa grant. It’s always a further application. But yes, we can apply for a further stay inside Australia before the existing visa runs out. If granted, it means she doesn’t need to leave straight away and can remain.

Do I need to apply for a Child Visa at the same time as a Partner Visa?
Can kids be included on a tourist visa application?


  1. Norman J Bradshaw

    I am bringing My lady friend out here everything is arranged except the flights.
    I just want to know how much a visa to keep her here for a longer period will cost Me ?
    Her current visa is for 3 months I got it through another company which I would prefer not to use again.
    We are a couple and have been for over 3 years.
    Thanks for your assistance. Norman


Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents