Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

Do you help with visa applications lodged in Australia too? Or only in Manila, Philippines?

Yes, we certainly do. We lodge applications for partner visas and tourist visas at Department offices in Australia all the time, and we lodge them electronically through our business IMMI Account. Not a problem.

What happens if I submit false documents or make false statements?
Can we include kids?


  1. Michael Valdecantos

    How to file a migration visa ?my sister is a Australian citizen in it posible for me to migrate in australia?im his brother and im 33 yrs old.i have fiancee and 3 kids.

    • Jeff Harvie

      There is no such thing as a “Family visa”, sorry. You are not entitled to migrate to Australia because your sister is Australian. The only way you can get there is if you have a skilled profession and a job offer, basically like everyone else in the world.


Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents