Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

I can get a travel agent in Angeles City to do an application at 1/3 the price you charge.

Then go right ahead. You get what you pay for. A Mercedes costs more than a rusty tricycle too. We have qualifications, business ethics and a great reputation. Most clients think we’re worth the investment.

Do I have to pay a bond?
Can I get a tourist visa, and if we like being together can we get a partner visa and she stays?

Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents