Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

Problems at the airport?

Please read this article.

Should we include the children in the visa application?
The five-year rule!


  1. Michael Bunker

    My girlfriend has not long received her tourist visa thanks to Jeff, Remi and the team. She thinks that she needs to show enough money in her bank account to pay for her whole stay in Australia, otherwise the Philippines Immigration will offload her. I think this is wrong because I am sponsoring her stay in Australia, and she should only need some cash for her transit. Can any Filipina/Aussie couples help me here that have recently travelled on a tourist visa please?

    • Jeff Harvie

      I can tell you it’s not a requirement. That’s just what the local intelligencia have told her! She should have the affidavit and relationship evidence that we mention on the To-Do List, but nothing about cash in bank. Note she should have a few thousand PHP on her when she travels though.


Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents