Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

We didn’t spend the whole 12 months living together because of work commitments.

The definition in the legislation says “They live together, or not apart on a permanent basis”. If you need to be apart due to work or even visa limitations, you may do so as long as your relationship continues in the interim. But you need to have commenced living together.

What if I can’t stay in Philippines?
Does it matter that one/both of us are still married?

Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents