Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

What if we married in the Philippines instead of Australia?

No problems. Marriages in the Philippines are considered legal in Australia.

Can I include kids in an onshore Partner Visa?
Can we apply for an onshore Partner Visa with a de facto relationship?


  1. FE

    hi. i am FE, and im a filipina, a single mom with two kids. more than 2 years old and the other one is turning 9. My boyfriend is an Australian, his name is Jeff. he was divorced twice from both filipina. Now, he wants to get or sponsor me and the kids and go to australia asap. what will be the best visa for this and will it be possible since he already sponsor twice? whnever it is possible when would it bE? and how much would it cost? THank you very much..

    • Jeff Harvie

      If he sponsored successfully two partner visas, it will be very difficult for him. I suggest you get a free visa assessment done and we can see.’


Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents