Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

What’s better? A Child Visa, or adding the child to a Partner Visa?

It comes down to what you prefer. To me? I think kids should be with their parents, and note that a Dependent Child Visa means parent and child will be apart 18 months or longer. Child Visa, even longer. But if you prefer that mum settles into life in Australia first, then a Child Visa is reasonable choice. We will help you no matter what you choose.

Do I need to adopt the child in Australia?
She wasn’t married to the father of the child. Can we get him a Child Visa?

Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents