Down Under Visa Logo
How Can We Help?
You are here:

When can we apply for a Child Visa?

You can apply for a Dependent Child Visa when the parent has had a temporary Partner Visa granted (ie Subclass 309 or Subclass 820). You may apply for a Child Visa when the parent has a permanent Partner Visa granted (ie. Subclass 100 or Subclass 801).

Her son has a biological father she was married to. Can we get him a Child Visa?
The family has a niece who grew up with them. Can we get them a Child Visa?

Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: You may comment on posts, and you may ask general questions about the visa topic. However requests for “how-to?” information on how to lodge visas or how to deal with specific problems will not be answered. Please engage the services of a professional Registered Migration Agent for actual assistance or advice. Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!


Table of Contents